Full analysis of LED lamp bead structure
The LED lamp beads are mainly composed of five materials: bracket, silver glue, chip, gold wire and epoxy resin.
LED lamp bead bracket
1. Functions of support: conducting and supporting
2. Composition of the support: The support is formed by electroplating the support material, which is composed of five layers of material, copper, nickel, copper and silver from the inside to the outside.
3. Type of bracket: the bracket with cup is of spotlight type, and the flat head bracket is of large angle astigmatism type.
LED lamp bead silver glue
1. The function of silver glue is to fix the chip and conduct electricity.
2. Main ingredients of silver glue: silver powder accounts for 75-80%, EPOXY (epoxy resin) accounts for 10-15%, and additives account for 5-10%.
3. Use of silver glue: refrigerate, defrost and fully stir the silver glue before use. As silver glue will precipitate after being placed for a long time, if it is not stirred evenly, the use performance of silver glue will be affected.
LED lamp bead chip
1. The function of the chip: The chip is the main component of the LED lamp, and it is a light-emitting semiconductor material.
2. Composition of the chip: The chip is made of gallium phosphide (GaP), gallium aluminum arsenic (GaAlAs) or gallium arsenide (GaAs), gallium nitride (GaN) and other materials, and its internal structure has single conductivity.
3. Chip structure: welded single wire positive polarity (P/N structure) chip, double wire chip. The dimension unit of the wafer is mil. The welding pad of the wafer is generally gold pad or aluminum pad. The welding pads are circular, square and cross shaped.
4. Luminous color of the chip: The luminous color of the chip depends on the wavelength. Common visible light is roughly classified as dark red (700nm), dark red (640-660nm), red (615-635nm), amber (600-610nm), yellow (580-595nm), yellow green (565-575nm), pure green (500-540nm), blue (450-480nm), and purple (380-430nm).
White light and pink light are a mixture of light. The most common is a mixture of blue light+yellow phosphor and blue light+red phosphor.
5. Main technical parameters of the chip:
a. Volt ampere characteristic diagram of the chip;
b. Forward voltage (VF): the voltage applied to both ends of the chip to make the chip conduct forward. This voltage is related to the chip itself and the test current. If the VF is too large, the chip will be broken down.
c. Forward current (IF): The forward conduction current generated by the chip after a certain voltage is applied. The value of IF is related to the value of forward voltage. The working current of the chip is about 10-20mA.
d. Reverse voltage (VR): the reverse voltage applied to the chip.
e. Reverse current (IR): refers to a leakage current generated by the wafer after the reverse voltage is applied. The lower the current, the better. Because the current is high, it is easy to cause reverse breakdown of the chip.
f. Luminance (IV): refers to the brightness of the light source. Unit conversion: 1cd=1000mcd
g. Wavelength: reflects the luminous color of the chip. Different wavelength chips have different luminous colors. Unit: nm
LED lamp bead gold wire
1. Function of gold wire: connect chip PAD (welding pad) and bracket, and make them conductive.
The purity of gold wire is 99.99% Au; Elongation is 2-6%, and the dimensions of gold wire are 0.9mil, 1.0mil, 1.1mil, etc.
LED lamp bead epoxy resin
1. Function of epoxy resin: protect the internal structure of the lamp, and slightly change the luminous color, brightness and angle of the lamp; Shape the lamp.
2. Packaging resin includes four parts: adhesive A (main agent), adhesive B (hardener), DP (diffusion agent) and CP (colorant). Its main components are epoxy resin, anhydride (anhydrous acid), light diffusion and thermal stable dye.
Let's set sail together and meet our original selves!
Life is not only about work, but also about poetry and distance. Body and soul, there is always one on the way. In order to enrich the cultural life of employees and strengthen the cohesion of the company's team, the company organized all employees to go to the scenic Xunliao Bay of Huizhou to run karts, sailing boats, fishing, seafood feast and other group building activities. Through this group building activity, it not only reflects the company's concern for employees, but also enhances employees' feelings for the company. Communication between colleagues enhances the company's team spirit and works together to create a better tomorrow.
The 3030 chip is also a commonly used small size chip luminous source lamp bead, which is mainly white. Like the 5050, it is mostly used in various lamp light sources, point light sources, light strips and other products. 3030 chip led lamp bead parameters [Product type] LED lamp beads [Product series] 3030 patch series [Working voltage] 3.0-3.6V [Working current] 20 MA [Size] 3.0 * 3.0 [Luminous color] White light [Rated power] 1 (W) [Luminous angle] 120 ° [Luminous intensity] 110-140LM [Color temperature wavelength] 7000-11000K
Welding method of LED lamp beads
There are many welding methods for LED lamp beads on the chip, and the following is one of the commonly used methods for reference. First, use an electric soldering iron to heat some soldering tin on the positive and negative electrode pads of the lamp bead (the soldering tin must not be too much, otherwise, the positive and negative electrode pads will be connected once heated with a hot-air gun), then use a hot-air gun to heat the positive and negative electrode pads at the same time, after the tin melts, use tweezers to place the positive and negative electrodes of the lamp bead on the corresponding pad.