5mm led brand At present,
5mmled lamp bead brand At present, there are many well-known lamp bead brands in the LED industry. For example, Osram, Samsung, and Seoul Lighting are high-end brands. Currently, domestic lamp bead brands include Nationstar, HiLongxing, Addison, Sanan Optoelectronics, Ruifeng, and Zhaochi, all of which are relatively well-known mid- to high-end brands. Therefore, when choosing a 5mmled lamp bead brand, you need to choose a suitable lamp bead brand according to your own needs and budget. To put it simply, if you need high-end lamp beads, you can choose lamp beads imported from Europe, America, Japan and South Korea. For mid-to-high-end lamp beads, you can choose Hailongxing. National star, Zhaochi. Domestic lamp bead brands such as Sanan Optoelectronics Let’s take Hilongxing 5mm lamp beads as an example. It performs well in terms of brightness, color, reproduction and lifespan, and the two-color and three-color effects are better. After all, lamp beads have better quality, longer life, and have advantages over imported lamp beads in terms of price and service providers. Naturally, the key to choosing lamp beads is to combine your needs and purpose. For example, 5mm lamp beads,
We need to pay attention to the following parameters
1. Brightness: Brightness is an indicator that measures the luminous intensity of lamp beads. The higher the brightness, the better the effect.
2. Wavelength: The wavelength determines the color of the LED lamp beads. LED lamp beads of different wavelengths will show different colors, such as red, green, and blue. Choosing the appropriate wavelength can ensure the lighting effect and color accuracy.
3. Lamp bead forward voltage: Forward voltage is the voltage that drives the LED lamp bead to work. Different LED lamp beads require different forward voltages. Choose the appropriate LED lamp bead for normal operation.
4. Lamp bead current: Current is a measure of LED lamp bead power. Generally speaking, the greater the current, the greater the power of the LED lamp bead, and the brightness will increase accordingly. However, excessive current may damage the LED lamp bead and shorten its life. life
5. Directional current: Reverse current refers to the current that the LED waits to pass in the reverse state. If the reverse current is too large. Reverse current refers to the current flowing through the LED lamp in the reverse state. If the reverse current is too large, it may cause damage to the LED lamp beads or shorten their life. Therefore, when choosing, you should pay attention to LED lamp beads with low reverse current
In addition to the brand, 5mm lamp beads must also consider the application scenarios and parameters. Satisfy your own reality. When choosing LED lamp beads, you do need to consider multiple factors, including brand reputation, brightness, wavelength, forward voltage, current, reverse current and other parameters. Such information provides consumers with a good reference when making purchases. At the same time, it is also very critical to ensure that LED lamp beads meet specific application scenarios and needs. Thanks for sharing this helpful information!
5mm LED ,LED 灯珠,灯珠
There are many welding methods for LED lamp beads on the chip, and the following is one of the commonly used methods for reference. First, use an electric soldering iron to heat some soldering tin on the positive and negative electrode pads of the lamp bead (the soldering tin must not be too much, otherwise, the positive and negative electrode pads will be connected once heated with a hot-air gun), then use a hot-air gun to heat the positive and negative electrode pads at the same time, after the tin melts, use tweezers to place the positive and negative electrodes of the lamp bead on the corresponding pad.
LED is the light emitting diode, which is a semiconductor solid light emitting device that converts electric energy into light energy. Its core is the PN junction. In addition to the forward conduction, reverse cut-off and breakdown characteristics of the general PN junction, it also has the light emitting characteristics under certain conditions. Its structure mainly includes the following parts: lead, bracket, encapsulation glue, bonding wire, LED chip, solid crystal glue and phosphor. The discoloration failure of LED lamp bead is closely related to its material, structure, packaging process and service conditions. The following will analyze the causes of its discoloration through specific cases.
LED lamp beads are also called light emitting diodes. It has a wide range of applications. Its luminous colors include red light, emerald green light, yellow green light, yellow light, purple light, blue light, white light and orange light. The above is monochromatic light. It can also be made into two or three colors.
The gold wire used to package LED lamp beads contains more than 99.99% gold. It is produced by drawing gold from this material. In addition to 99.99% gold, this gold also contains less than 1% other trace elements. One of the core components of LED lamp bead packaging is gold wire, which is the bridge connecting the luminous chip and the welding point, and plays a decisive role in the service life of LED lamp bead. So how to identify the purity of gold thread?